Hi Soren,

You can javadoc your Struts Java types, although I'm not sure of a way to get your Struts configurations in normal JavaDoc.

You can, however, run StrutsDoc:

http://struts.sourceforge.net/strutsdoc/

StrutsDoc will document the information found in your struts configuration files, such as your forwards, your action declarations, your forms, and the relationships amongst your forms and actions.

I got this running yesterday, actually, and it is functional.

Hope this helps
Collin

Søren Blidorf wrote:
Hi.

I am making a JAVADOC of my STRUTS project.

Is there a way I can get the STRUTS forwards ect in the JAVADOC.

If I haven't made my self clear, please ask. I NEED HELP, I am new to
JAVADOC :)

BR

Soren, DK