There seems to be a ton of AJAX stuff out there now. But what I'm looking for is a JSP/Struts tag library that handles bindings between the Javascript calls and the beans in request scope, so I can just drop a JSP tag in and get my widget all hooked up. Kind of like DisplayTag, or the stuff with MyFaces/Tomahawk--but with Struts instead of JSF.

Any suggestions?

At 10:36 AM +0200 11/10/05, Ovidiu EFTIMIE wrote:

You should also take a look at www.openrico.org

Rico builds upon prototype.js and so is subject to the same warning:as prototype. If you don't use html:javascript in your Struts app, it's no problem, but if you want to add AJAX to your app while still using Struts' client-side validation, you will have a problem with Rico, prototype.js, JSON, and any other library which modifies the base javascript Object class.

--
Bill Schneider
Chief Architect

Vecna Technologies