Frank W. Zammetti wrote:

I have to admit I just quickly glanced at the code and it wasn't immediately clear to me how it worked. I saw PNGs, but I also saw reference to SVG's (Scalable Vector Graphics for anyone that might not know). It makes sense that the growing and shrinking be done with SVGs, it's tailor-made for such an application. I'm not sure where the PNGs come in to play either.

Well, the images themselves are PNG. I'm not sure what the svgSrc attribute is being used for (or what it is). But Firefox can't display SVG (natively), so it's either taking the SVG and scaling it into PNG on the server side, or it's just to confuse us ;) I also wasn't aware that IE would handle PNG transparency properly, so I'm pretty lost.

Dave