Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 11/28/2005 10:55:29 AM:

> Those public identifiers (the part that starts with "--/Apache...")
> are registered to copies of the DTD inside the tiles-core.jar file,
> you can see them in there under /org/apache/tiles/resources.

Wendy, I remember you saying this was so a while back (and a few times
since!) and so i rechecked my tiles-cores.jar and found (in tiles-core.tld
within META-INF) the following:
<uri>http://jakarta.apache.org/tiles</uri>
I had thought this was what my <!DOCTYPE tiles-definitions should point
to..?
(-so i did think it funny that my "solution" of removing that top bit
worked!)

After your current message I checked within my resources as you have
suggested and did find what you have below.. But I'm wondering why the
META-INF has a different notation..?

> --
> Wendy

Many thanks for your time,