<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 12/02/2005 03:23:58 AM:

> Hi
>
> I my continued persuit of Shale and Clay and have now started to
> apply my standard style (lquid) to the template application. What I
> discovered was that Clay will not serve .css files. I noticed in
> Geeta's ShaleNShark1 demo that the style sheet was named .html.

Hermod, just an fyi, but right now I do have a Shale/Tiles web app working
against a style sheet with a .css name. Like you I too noticed that having
.css in filter (in command-config.xml) didn't do the trick. Things started
working when I downloaded a later version of Shale and/or Tiles. Having
other issues to deal with, I didn't question it any further..:)

Reagrds,
Geeta