Laurie Harper wrote:
Because if they were relative Struts would have no way to know what they were relative *to*?

But why does it need to know? I have links in sites that I look after like

foo/bar/bash.html

If I access this via http://mybox.com/, then the browser does the right thing. If it's accessed via http://otherbox.com/, then it still does the right thing. That's why relative links are always recommended.

Why does Struts need to know? This seems like another case of a shortsighted framework to me, complicating something that would be dead simple if we were simply generating our own html.

Maybe inputPattern and/or pagePattern are what you're looking for?

http://struts.apache.org/struts-doc-1.2.7/userGuide/configuration.html#controller_config

Maybe. I'll look at this, and thank you.

Please pardon my exasperation.

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 613-592-2122 x2522
Linux applications development