"Josh McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 12/12/2005
06:26:33 PM:

> Bit of a noob to debugging struts apps, what exactly does "Failed to
> obtain specified collection" mean? I can't find anything on google that
> explains it. I've gone over the JSP code and various actions and forms
> etc, and can't see anything wrong, and the code is copied from another
> jsp that's simply dealing with a similar action/form.

Hi Josh, not really sure since you haven't posted any code, but (assuming
your error occurs while displaying your jsp) perhaps your jsp is trying to
display a collection of objects which is perhaps declared in your form
bean and populated in your action but maybe it can't since you forgot to
add a getter for the collection...?

If this doesn'rt help, post some code from the offending jsp - especially
the parts of the jsp that is dealing with any kind of collection of
objects..

Sorry if this is very vague - but hope it helps anyways.:)

> "His comrades fought beside him, Van Owen and the rest...
>        But of all the thompson gunners- Roland was the best."
>
> Josh McDonald

Regards,
Geeta