Thanks, managed to get it working by re-writing a gang of code, so not
sure what exactly was the culprit :|

-Josh

--

"His comrades fought beside him, Van Owen and the rest...
       But of all the thompson gunners- Roland was the best."

Josh McDonald
Analyst Programmer
Information Technology
Ph: 61 7 3006 6460
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 13/12/2005 12:43:20 pm >>>
"Josh McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 12/12/2005

06:26:33 PM:

> Bit of a noob to debugging struts apps, what exactly does "Failed to
> obtain specified collection" mean? I can't find anything on google
that
> explains it. I've gone over the JSP code and various actions and
forms
> etc, and can't see anything wrong, and the code is copied from
another
> jsp that's simply dealing with a similar action/form.

Hi Josh, not really sure since you haven't posted any code, but
(assuming
your error occurs while displaying your jsp) perhaps your jsp is trying
display a collection of objects which is perhaps declared in your form

bean and populated in your action but maybe it can't since you forgot
add a getter for the collection...?

If this doesn'rt help, post some code from the offending jsp -
especially
the parts of the jsp that is dealing with any kind of collection of
objects..

Sorry if this is very vague - but hope it helps anyways.:)

> "His comrades fought beside him, Van Owen and the rest...
>        But of all the thompson gunners- Roland was the best."
>
> Josh McDonald

Regards,
Geeta

Messages included in this e-mail and any of its attachments are those
of the author unless specifically stated to represent WorkCover Queensland. The
contents of this message are to be used for the intended purpose only and are
to be kept confidential at all times.
This message may contain privileged information directed only to the intended
addressee/s. Accidental receipt of this information should be deleted promptly
and the sender notified.
This e-mail has been scanned by Sophos for known viruses.
However, no warranty nor liability is implied in this respect.