> Should I worship every god/dess just in case they're the one/many true
One/s?

I know what you are saying, and I do agree. But...

My point is that, there are a lot of big/excellent backers/committers to
JSF/Shale. That for me is the driver and a good indicator of where the
technology will go given time and the work of the committers.

It could all go horribly wrong of course (3DFX as an example or fingers
crossed the xbox360 in Japan ;) ) but time will tell, and I can wait.
As Frank said, we have the tools to do what we need regardless of JSF
"eventual" success or failure (or in predicted spite of it).

Nice reply in the other thread btw Frank thanks, shame it got hijacked with
ranting.

Chris McCormack