Yes. You will need Java script for this.

Thanks and regards,
Pazhanikanthan. P
Project Leader,
Caritor (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
Madras - 600 006
Mob: 9886152717
Extn: 40123

"Shiby Maria John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/21/2005 03:12 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Same action with multiple submit buttons

But that will require javascript, isnt it??

|---------+-------------------------------------->
|         |           Pazhanikanthan Periasamy   |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           aritor.com>                |
|         |                                      |
|         |           12/21/2005 02:53 PM        |
|         |           Please respond to "Struts  |
|         |           Users Mailing List"        |
|         |                                      |
|---------+-------------------------------------->

  |       cc:                       |
  |       Subject:  Re: Same action with multiple submit buttons      |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Have a hidden attribute called method.

Assign this param with the method name u need to call in the
DispatchAction Class based on the Button you have clicked and submit
the
form.

Thanks and regards,
Pazhanikanthan. P
Project Leader,
Caritor (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
Madras - 600 006
Mob: 9886152717
Extn: 40123

"Shiby Maria John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/21/2005 03:02 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Same action with multiple submit buttons

Hi,
Thnaks for the tip reg LookupDispatchAction, but the problem is that I
have the same name for different buttons in the same form.
In that case, how will I know which button submitted that action??