>>ActionForm should be removed from session manually, this is the price to pay.
>>I thought about
automating this, but Hubert pointed out that a user can open several browser
windows for one app,
so I gave up on this.

One of the biggest concerns I had too was that using the session means only one
form can exist per
session. So if the user had multiple windows open, it would completely mess
things up. So I was
for 2 years against making any forms in the session -- until Tapestry woke me
up =)

It is now my opinion that any complex web app form will have BO, DTOs, and
lists all together.
This merits only ONE of these being editable at once. Got multiple windows
open? Sorry user, but
you're not going to be able to use my app. Spring Framework's Web Flow is an
excellent plugin for
these situations; it allows multiple flows until the first one wins.

I just had to accept the fact that until Struts allows forms to exist on a
per-view basis, the
best a complex app can do is limit one form to the session. Simple forms can be
request based, but
anything editable (and worthwhile to the customer) definitely has to be session.

Paul