LOL  Okay, Big Fella, stand at ease.  If what you said does not suggest what
I said, then you are safe as barrel water.

Let me state it for myself.  It is clearly POOR and has been for a long
time.  If people are too danged sensitive to accept that, sobeit.  Yesterday
is gone.  I am not writing history but am writing and designing code.  To
heck with the ego parade.

<snip>
On 1/6/06, Frank W. Zammetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > This has been, in my opinion, the biggest downfall of Struts.  As you
> > suggested, Frank, the whole way the view state is taken care of by
> Struts
> > is
> > poor.
>
> Woah, hold on now, don't put words in my mouth :)  I wouldn't go so far as
> to say it's poor because many people have had a great deal of success with
> it.  I *do* think there are some shortcomings that may or may not have
> some relatively simple solutions, and I don't think too many people would
> disagree.  No one thinks Struts is perfect, but based on how many people
> use it and use it successfully, it's probably not fair to say it's poor,
> or that any one part of it is poor.
>
> Frank

</snip>

~Dakota Jack~