Yes mr.vishal in that case we should validate() method.
again i have a doubt, for reducing the class files only we r using
DynaValidatorForm, but in this suituation use of DynaValidatorForm fails
know...
there may be a solution for this.
mr.vishal ill search and let u know the solution for that.
if u know anything about this let me it.

Regards
vasu