Hi
  you try like this in struts_config.xml and tiles_sam.xml file.

<action path="/Sample" name="sampleForm" scope="request"
type="controller.admin.action.SampleAction" validate="true"
input="/admin/icf/sample.jsp">
        <forward name="failure" path="/admin/icf/sample.jsp"
</action>

in tiles for this sample.jsp

<definition name="sample.icf" extends="base.project.admin" >
                <put name="header" value="heading" />
                <put name="header_detail" value="Sample" />
                <put name="menu" value="/admin/template/menu_blank.jsp" />
                <put name="body" value="/admin/icf/sample.jsp" />
                <put name="footer" value="Status: Sample page"/>
        </definition>

this may help u....