I tried subclassing both ValidatorForm and ValidatorActionForm and it still
doesnt work. Checked the properties too. I even tried using a custom error
message using resource="false"

This is always evaluating to true even if I submit the form with errors.
<logic:notPresent name="org.apache.struts.action.ERROR">
Errors Not Present
</logic:notPresent>