Folks,

We are converting old JSP pages to Struts and JSTL and I am running into a problem. On the old JSP pages, we have some calls to static methods in scriptlets and runtime expressions. On the new JSP pages, we have disabled scriptlets and runtime expressions. Here is an example:

The old code will have an expression like:
<%= OrderRulesBean.getSmallOrderFeeLimit() %>

What is the best way (best practice or easiest to implement) to access static methods in the JSP pages without resorting to runtime expressions?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Keith