You could use the referer header to create an action forward based on
that value.

String referer = request.getHeader("Referer");
URL url = new URL(referer);
String path = url.getPath();
String contextPath = request.getContextPath();
path = path.replaceFirst(contextPath,"");

return new ActionForward(path,true);

You may have to append any parameters to the path, but i'm sure you
can work that out..

Mark