>From: "CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> As Gary mentioned, you can use the MyFaces component to
> carry bean values from one request to another. I'm new to Shale, but I
> saw something about a Dialog framework. Is that also supposed to
> address this issue?

The dialog manager will track state as its related to the execution of a
dialog.  Its focus is on defining a page process flow at a level that pages can
be reused within various dialogs.   You can define actions that can be invoked
between view states that provide the glue code within the context of the
executing process.  Under the covers, it uses session scope for tracking dialog
state.

> - Brendan

Gary