From: Dave Newton [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: user@struts.apache.org
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:24:58 -0500
Subject: Re: memory usage

James Mitchell wrote:> LOL!  That's like buying a truck from Ford, and then
asking them how> much it will weigh when you fill it up.That's a better answer
than mine; I was just gonna say "15K" and call itday.Dave "You don't code your
Struts in
 unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]