Hi,

We're using Dispatch Actions in our project. My question: How do you set the
method?

In the request after (or before) using button (submit) tag? ... I wrote a
filter which assembles the proper

Request (and some values, if needed) ... That looks like that on JSP

The property value (method$$init$value) handles the method
RequestHelper.getDispatchName("init") ... so my question,

is there a better way, that just looks pretty ugly ... how about extending
the struts tag? ...

... the filter changes it to method=init and writes the value into the
request with setAttribute ...

Thanks for any answers

Holger Moosbauer
Am Mediapark 8