Leon Rosenberg wrote:
> Very interesting numbers, please allow me a question, you have only 43
> lines of java code in your application, but 1107 lines ruby code...
> but are talking about smaller code base with ror? :-)

Forgot to mention.

The developers that preceded me put all their code in JSP files rather
than Java source files.

The TEM files are what we would normally put in JSP files, so they have
a combination of HTML, SHTML, and TEM. If you add the Java and JSP
counts it will be more accurate, again remembering that there's quite a
bit more functionality in the RoR version from both the test and
dynamic-content admin points of view.

Dave