Hi Gary,

It is strange:

1. using common jsf component:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Value is no String and component
clayView:base:_id0:_id31:_id49:SUCHEN:_id91_0:radio does not have a
Converter
        at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.RendererUtils.getConvertedStringValue(RendererU
tils.java:544)

But this property is String and returing default value, i debugged the
getIdent() ...

2. Using t:radio and setting the index to 1:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: UISelectOne expected

org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.ext.HtmlRadioRenderer.renderRadio(HtmlRadi
oRenderer.java:100)

org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.ext.HtmlRadioRenderer.encodeEnd(HtmlRadioR
enderer.java:56)

I am really getting mad!

timo