See the 'contrib' directory in the Struts distribution you downloaded.

L.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
in struts 1.2.8 I see
struts.jar
that may not be containing struts-el.jar.
Can anyone send link to contrib ?
Thanks.

Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
02/27/2006 02:26 PM

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
        No, I am using jsp version of EL
        <%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; %>
Do i have to use struts-el for making life easier, especially
when
using checkbox or radio button  controls?

Um, you have to use struts-el if you want to use EL in struts tags on
non-JSP 2.0 containers (I think; it's been awhile since I've used a
non-JSP 2.0 container :/ Using JSTL doesn't magically give you EL
everywhere on the page.
        What's the best way to get struts-el jar/tlds ?

Use the ones contained in the distribution?

Dave

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial
instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices,
data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.