No ! I don't have specific need for it.
I didn't copy struts-el.jar  from standard struts 1.2.8

What is good prcatice ? Should I copy everything under
contrib\struts-el\lib to MY WEB-INF/lib ( in tomcat 4.1.30) ?

I see struts-html.tld, struts-login.tld are under both directories
struts-1.2.8-bin\lib     and     struts-1.2.8-bin\contrib\struts-el\lib ?

Thanks.

Digant

Laurie Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: news <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>