On 3/8/06, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The most common cause of this in LookupDispatchAction is the presence of
> "whitespace" in the label value. So in the example I gave you, this happens
> if you don't put the tags all on one line, something like this:
>
> <bean:define id="fooVar">
>       <bean:message key="foo.label" />
> </bean:define>
>
> You need them, on one line, like this:
>
> <bean:define id="fooVar"><bean:message key="foo.label" /></bean:define>
>
> Otherwise you need to look at how you've set up the "key method map" -
> returned by the getKeyMethodMap() method in your LookupDispatchAction or if
> you have specified the correct parameter and label value in your jsp.

[OT] Should not LDA (along with DA and MDA) now be officially
considered deprecated in favor of EAD (EventActionDispacher) ? If
there are several ways to do the same job, some of these ways should
be better than other. With 1.3.x there is a perfect opportunity to
deprecate (if not throw out) a lot of older stuff.