Just to save anyone that might be interested time, here's what you'll want
to read:

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=26792&group_id=126469

That pretty well explains it all (although I think I see a mistake with
regard to specifying the RP in struts-config, but the example app shows it
properly in any case).

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect