I would assume that you would see only the server response to your last click on submit, that the browser has thrown away the responses from the server for the first and second clicks on submit.

Dan

----- Original Message ----- From: "starki78" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "user" <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:53 AM
Subject: RE: Using saveToken and isTokenValid

Hi Thanks but my goal is just to tell
the user that only the first submit shall be processed!
My example works only partially

Nice greetings

Cc          :
Date      : Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:12:32 -0800

What about putting the saveToken(request) at the bottom of the second
action as well?  This will put a new token into the request in the event
you want to submit again.

Dan