Good
Morning

You have written:
The view is the result of
the first submission anyway.
I cannot reproduce this!

How cas I achieve that a submit is just replaced once!
And that by several clicks the others are just ignored
I cannot manage it!
If I just forward to the success Configuration
Objects that are normally created within the action,
cannot by found and a error is raised!

Up to know I'm not able to achieve the goal!

Thanks nevertheless