Anyone have an example of using client
side validation with a DynaValidatorActionForm ?

I see no examples in here
http://struts.apache.org//struts-doc-1.2.8/userGuide/dev_validator.html
and while the javascript tag descrption is thorough:
(http://struts.apache.org//struts-doc-1.2.8/userGuide/struts-html.html#javascript)
I find it  sort of useless outside of context.

I am using the path attribute as the key in my validation.xml
The form associated with the action is a DynaValidatorActionForm.

validatefooLookupAction"(this)"

// stuff here

now I realize this syntax must be very wrong because I'm getting:
ServletException:  No form found under 'FooLookupAction' in locale 'en_US'

I know that it is  done one way if you use a normal ActionForm for and
another way
for  DynaValidator* . I'm  piuzzled as to why usage examples on the
various permutations
of client side validation have not yet slipped into the docs after all
these years.

Thanks in advance.
Vinny

--