Hello,

    I am facing a strange ActionForm Reset behavior with Struts 1.2:

    I want after submit a form, redirect via controler to the same form (so the
user can submit it subsequently times).
    Should the normal behavior be:

    1) Controler receives the first request (Action.do)
    2) My Action class populate the request properly
    3) Controler redirects to the form view
    4) View calls an ActionForm (request scope)
    5) ActionForm Reset method is executed, accessing the request properly
    6) User submits the Form (ActionSubmit.do)
    7) Controler redirects to ActionSubmit.class
    8) ActionSubmit works ok, and return a Forward to recall the Action.do

    The steps above should implement a loop of subsequently submits (for adding
itens in a list by example) but after the first submit, in the second step, the
reset method is executed BEFORE the Action.do, with an empty request, breaking
down the view proccess, 'couse the form isn't populated correctly.

    What's happening here?