I don't know about you, but my email comes organized so that I can easily
work around anything that happens on a list.  I would think that this is
fairly normal and something we could expect?  I can remember when the dev
list would say "Heh, take that stuff to the user list".  But, if things go
to the dev list I am "down with that".  I really think that this is an
important topic.  A lot of talent is not going to get hooked into Struts, as
it has not in the past, if we continue that way things are.  I am
interested, by the way, in everyone's input.