Larry Meadors wrote:
So...are any of the others as bad as this butt-monkey?

Larry, Craig brought up the issue of whether certain content was off-topic for the list, but what about something like your comment here, which simply has no content and there is no attempt for it to have any content. At least in the private message to James, I was telling him something pretty directly. He really made me angry. But this message is just the equivalent of giving somebody the raspberry because you lack the wherewithal to say anything -- political, technical, satirical, or anything. Just nothing!

This whole current situation arose from a guy who is on the Struts PMC, BTW, posting a private message on this list! I mean, you just don't do that! Yet I see it already. You're going to twist it into saying that *this* discussion is *my* fault.

Are you guys all real people? Or did you all escape off the pages of a comic book or something? You don't quite seem 3-dimensional....

Jonathan Revusky

P.S. Larry, why did Struts development stagnate?

Larry