If you leave out the substance of a conversation to say something that is so
dark that no one can figure out what it means, then you have truly, truly
reached the apex of the natural curve to your career, Newton.
Congratulations.  Would you care to say something about the issues Jonathan
has raised?  If not, on this thread I am done with you and want to thank you
for providing an example of those who support the coding that has taken
place the last few years on Struts.  The committers can be proud to have you
as their spokesperson.