Jonathan Revusky wrote:
> Paul really seemed to see moral equivalence between me and the people
> engaging in the vicious attacks -- consider James Mitchell, who was
> posting a private message in public in order to fan the flames.

Or in order to point out what an ass you really are or how you conduct
yourself when you believe nobody's watching.

> (This is a place where people are terrified to express disagreement.
> They even openly speculate that there will be retaliation against
> their careers and so on. This scene is seriously FUBAR!)

Wow, I have _zero_ fear of expressing disagreement here, and I don't
think too many other people are "terrified" either.

> In closing, Larry, who are you to be telling me that I should be doing
> this, that or the other thing?

Same person you are to be telling me and others here that we should be
doing this, that, or the other thing, I guess!

Dave