Hi,

@Leon: I am really grateful for your input. So basically, RMI is 10
times slower than corba. This is bad! I just found out, that I
expose/access CORBA via Spring (and RMI) but that doesn't really help,
since I simply cannot switch to Corba (lack of time) right now.

@Gareth: What do you think about the performance of ejb3? Did you
integrate it with other frameworks such as Spring and/or Hibernate?

Regards,
Tom