The hullabaloo, Larry, is about the stability of the platform with a bunch
of committers who don't appear to be up to the job and who are not willing
to look at what went wrong.  The stability of a platform like Struts is a
big deal.  This is a time to decide to go with or to get off the Struts
wagon.  How the committers respond has a lot to do with this.