So, Alexandre, do you think there are testing problems with Struts 1.x?  Do
you think I have the obligation to teach the foundation of this well-known
fact to these folks?  If you know the answer and you are so all-mighty, why
don't you take the reins?  You are the troll.  That is the fact.  I have
said nothing personal.  I have merely answered a question and when faced
with a followup declined to teach fundamental design issues.  You are the
one being personal.  I find it really laughable that crap like this is
supported by the committers and stuff like mine is treated as trolling.  You
toadies to the process are the ones that always start this crap.  The truth
is that you don't know shit.  If you did, you would be all over this
question.  Backward compatibility is never a reason to trash a product.  You
go through a process of deprecation.