Yes.  I know what stability means and what changing means, Alexandre.  I
don't have to go to a dictionary.  I only go to a dictionary when I don't
know what a word means.

Let me try and get you to see the context.  I was saying that getting the
questions answered about what went wrong was important because people who
were to use Struts need to see it was stable.  This certainly did not mean
that they needed to see that it did not change.  If you think those are
contradictory, then I leave you with that insight.  Myself, I think this
change to the webwork platform promises stability if and only if there are
lessons learned.  If that is contradictory for you, then you can have your
logic and I will keep my own.