>From: Hermod Opstvedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi
>
> This is the reason I was seeing to Threads when debugging. The second thread
> is a new request from the browser get the image resource. For some reason
> Shale/Clay or MyFaces is trying to handle this instead of letting the
> container serve it.

That is strange.  I it by chance some HTML that the myfaces component is
renderering?  You shouldn't see the mock img tag in the rendered html if you
have allowBody=false around the mock up.

I have notice that the new remoting (Ajax, static resources in a archive) is
also dispatched thru the faces servlet and you could attach a view controller
to them too.

Gary