Well said!

Asad Habib wrote:

Do WE think that Dakota has said his fair share and that his ideas are
STALE? Do WE think that Dakota should stop harassing others on this list?
Do WE think that too much Dakota talk is bad? Do WE think that Dakota is talking nonsense?

Yes, indeed, WE do! Paul, I, and lots of others on this list THINK
exactly this and have expressed this multiple times. I THINK it is
time for Dakota to stop THINKING. What do you THINK, Dakota, o noble
master of DO YOU THINK?

- Asad