Hi,
  while migrating my app tu Websphere 6, I choos to migrate from Struts 1.0 to
1.1.
  (According to META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file, because I am not sure).

  First when forgetting a file I had :
  Error 500: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

  I solved this issue in adding the following in web.xml:
  <init-param>
  <param-name>application</param-name>
  <param-value>struts</param-value>
  </init-param>

  Now my issue, is that it does not dispaly errors anymore.
  The "form.java" is the same in both version.
  The jsp file is the same.
  But <html:errors/> does not display anything.

  By the way, where are errors message stored ? I found nothing neither in the
request nor in the session.

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs
exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version
beta.