hi
I am trying to learn AJAX and struts together (will
use some standard solution later)
This is what i am doing,
In my jsp i have 2 text fields FirstName and LastName
when the user enters FirstName and hits enter i call a
javascript which creates XMLHttpRequest objects, and
calls a Action class using GET , it send parameter as
name  some thing like this
GetNameAction.do?first=name

this Action class then populates last name,
In servlet i would just do
PrintWriter out = response.getWriter();
out.println(last); and works fine, but i dont want to
do it that way,
In Struts, i want to populate ActionForm, and then
refresh jsp page

How do i do it

Ashish