Rick, I am not trying to be an a**ss, but what he talked about is the most
basic stuff to any programmer. That's what I was pointing towards.  Even you
admitted later that you were replying without getting complete hold of the
subject matter.
"... although I wasn't following the thread that closely and missed about
the different databases. I'll just shut up and let smarter people
answer. (I will almost bet though that hibernate isn't helping the
situation.)"
Just wanted to know if other fellow programmers know of any good design
patters regarding this.