This questions seem a tad out of scope, even for this list. It's more
about programming a web server than programming a web application
framework. You might want to check with your web server vendor for the
best settings for your server. I'm not even sure that Java would be
the best platform for this use case.

-Ted.

--
HTH, Ted.