Hi All,

I've custom validations written for my application. The formset element has
been localized.

Is there any way I can pick a specific validation rule for a field based on
some criteria? For eg, field xyz need to be validated against rule val1 or
val2 based on another param present in request/session scope. In effect, i
want to call validation as below:

<field property="ordervalue" depends="checkSE">
        <arg0 key="order.range"/>
</field>
OR
<field property="ordervalue" depends="checkPE">
        <arg0 key="order.range"/>
</field>

based on some param check. This field is part of single formset element, as
I mentioned my formset has been localized.

Any insight? Thanks in advance,

--
Vinit Sharma
IBM