I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I've found it useful
in the past: http://struts.sourceforge.net/strutsdoc/index.html

Basically, it is Javadoc for Struts, Tiles, and stxx configuration.

Struts Action 2 (and WebWork) has:
 - SiteGraph http://www.opensymphony.com/webwork/wikidocs/SiteGraph.html
 - Config Browser
http://www.opensymphony.com/webwork/wikidocs/Config%20Browser.html

If you have any other ideas of tools that would be useful, let us know.

Don