Dakota Jack wrote:
Busschots, you and Newton are really the worst on this list.  You never have
code or ideas, only c-r--a---p.

No, I just help people when I can and learn from people when relevant topics come up. Have a look back at the archives, you'll see me helping people with questions, that, I thought, was the point of this users list. I also occasionally ask a question when I get stuck. Other than that I generally remain quiet unless I have something constructive to add or until I can no longer take the volume of spam being generated in my mail box.

Also, thanks so much for doing me the common courtesy of not addressing me by my surname as I requested before ... oops .... never mind.

Bart.