On 5/5/06, DOUILLARD David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have a form that create a user in my database. I use a simple action
class.
After the création, i forward to a jsp (viewuser.jsp) that show my users.

Now, i want to add two buttons on viewuser.jsp (Button.edit, button.delete)
for each raw of my table. Can i avoid to have an action by button but have
one action for add, delete, view ?
How to do this ?
My problem is that in struts-config.xml, my create action is linking with a
jsp (input attribut) and with a form bean.

I suggest you not to use LookupDispatchAction, and to use
EventDispatchAction or EventActionDispatcher instead. These classes
were introduced in Struts 1.2.9 and Struts 1.3.1.

See here for details:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/EventActionDispatcher