On 5/5/06, Patil, Sheetal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello friends
        I am using ditchnet tab taglib . However it works fine for
normal text in tagPane
            <tab:tabContainer id="foo-bar-container" skin="wireframe">
                        <tab:tagPane id="aa" tabTitle="one">
                                Hello 1
                        </tag:tagPane>
                        <tab:tagPane id="bb" tabTitle="two">
                                Hello 2
                        </tag:tagPane>
                        <tab:tagPane id="cc" tabTitle="thr">
                                Hello 3
                        </tag:tagPane>
                </tab:tagContainer>

This code works.
when I enter some table in <tab:tagPane> it works fine

But when I put this <tab:tabPane> in <tr><td> of any table it dosent
work. Means it only shows any one pane and rest dosent work

Can anybody tell me that is there any problem in tabPane while writing
in table rows/colemns.

You probably should ask Todd Ditchendorf about this.