On 5/5/06, Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I seem to have a problem with running Shale-Clay offline because there
seems to be a few dtds that need to be downloaded for validation
purposes I assume.  I was just wondering if there are plans for an
Entity resolver to help with the resolution of the dtd to a local one. :)

Clay uses Digester for parsing clay-config.xml files, and it already
registers a local copy of its DTD.  As long as you are using the correct
public ID (and you don't have a broken XML parser :-) it should work fine
offline (and it does for me on they Use Cases example).  Make sure you're
using exacly this:

   -//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Shale Clay View Configuration 1.0//EN

Thanks,
Ryan

Craig